I weighed in this afternoon..i know i said i wouldn't. Anyways 223.0 was what the scale read. Tomorrow I was hoping to be 221 at least. I don't know if thats going to happen. Yesterday was Easter so i know i ate A LOT. I don't think i ate more than two thousand calories though. I actually am guessing i had only about 1,500 but the scale is saying otherwise. I'm planning to go to the gym today and really do some work. Maybe even tonight before bed do some stuff,who knows. Anyways, wish me luck. Tomorrow is my official week one weigh in and i'm a bit nervous. I'll probably have my results posted here first but stay tuned to my youtube channel for a progress video sometime tomorrow. I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter Monday!
Let's see if I can shed two pounds by tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment