I'd like to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I am so thankful that my Lord and Savior died for me. Without him, i wouldn't be here and be blessed with the body/family/friends and life that I have. And he has blessed me with the gift of a loving eternal existance. Something, that is so hard to fathom.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!!!
So, I lied. I woke up and HAD to do a weigh in. I couldn't stand the suspense! Haha, well i am happy to report that my weight was 222.0!! -1.6 from yesterday! I'm estatic! I want to go the gym today but I don't know if i'll be able to fit it in. I probably won't :( I'm going to try my best and keep my calorie intake under 1,500. Ideally around 1,200 since i'm not going to the gym.
I'd like to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I am so thankful that my Lord and Savior died for me. Without him, i wouldn't be here and be blessed with the body/family/friends and life that I have. And he has blessed me with the gift of a loving eternal existance. Something, that is so hard to fathom.
I'd like to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I am so thankful that my Lord and Savior died for me. Without him, i wouldn't be here and be blessed with the body/family/friends and life that I have. And he has blessed me with the gift of a loving eternal existance. Something, that is so hard to fathom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment