Start of my journey

Thursday, April 21, 2011

losing 30lbs in six weeks

Hello World,
Like the title says i am on a journey to lose 30 pounds in six weeks. Sounds tough, i know. And i have to say so far im not doing so great. I am three days into my "challenge" and about three days ago vowed to eat SUPER healthy and exercise like a maniac. About an hour ago i ate three s'mores and haven't given the gym a second thought. But there is a bright side, three days ago i was 226.4lbs and today i am 225.2lbs so i must be doing something right. I think i finally understand why all my other diet attempts failed. Because the second i "failed" i gave up. Im done with oh, ill start tomorrow or monday or when my period's not on or whatever crap i can come up with. AND i'm done with damn, ate mcDonalds that means for dinner i'll have to eat Wendy's and tomorrow go get ice cream because my diet is ruined. And i've also realized that i can't go 0-60. I can't one day eat Pizza and fries and the next buy the produce section of Whole Foods. Yes i'm trying to lose alot of weight in a little bit of time but i can't change my diet but i CAN modify. I'm still going to eat all the foods i normally do but throw in veggies and cut out calories. I'm determined to do this so i'm not taking any excuses. Sorry this post was so all over the place. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment