Start of my journey

Monday, April 25, 2011

Forcing my butt to the gym

So today is my last day of Spring break AND my last day of Week 1 of my 6 week journey! Sad for school, but excited to complete a whole week of my challenge. But, since this my last day of rest and relaxation(and doing a bunch of homework) i REALLY don't want to workout. As i posted earlier tomorrow is my progress video and I need to be two pounds lighter than I am right now. For that to workout I need to...workout. So this post is holding me accountable. I will go to the gym!!!
Hoping you all have a wonderful afternoon!
Kisses!
Update: I did go to the gym! Didn't do much 25min on the treadmill.
Food i ate today
Lunch: fried potatoes...im going to guestimate at 500 cals
dinner: WholeFoods burger with plantains and cupake for desert. Roughly 1000 cals i believe. Honestly i have no idea.

Ate pretty unhealthy I must say. Wish me luck with tomorrow's weigh in. I'm planning on getting up at 4:30a.m. (Goodness thats early) to sneak half an hr of zumba in before i step on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment