Start of my journey

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jr. Prom dress woes!!

Hey everyone, so its that time of the year again....
Yes I'm talking about PROM SEASON!!!
So as you may or may not know I am a junior in highschool and at my school we have junior prom..which is well..prom for juniors. I don't have a date but am going with a group of friends which will be awesome. My only dilemma is dress shopping. I really want to look and feel great and I know I won't be 140lbs come prom night(its may 21) but I do want to feel beautiful. I'm reallyyyy self-conscience about my arms. They're terrible =(. And finding a prom like dress with sleeves is next to impossible. I've found a dress that I really like but I haven't gone to the store to try it on and its rather expensive. I think its about $300 or so.

I love the vibe of the dress. So twenties! I love it. I'm scared though that it will be unflattering on my body type.


I love it in gold the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment