Today was easy..considering I was home all day and woke up at noon.
Breakfast: we could argue was a pear. I ate it around 1:30p.m. though... 100cals
Lunch: small fresh salad. (50cals) Naan bread with hummus(295cals)...345 cals
Dinner: I have a picture =)...Okay so i know what you're thinking. Not exactly mouthwatering. I think the reason I can eat this and not cry is that there's actually a treat in here! Gasp surely not the mixed veggies...nope(although they were pretty good) Its the drink! Izze sparkling grapefruit...yumm! It tastes like soda!! Its really just sparkling water and fruit juice and for 120cals..i love it! The veggies were 60cals, the bread(100), chicken and a bit of mayo(im saying 140) All in all. 420..not too shabby. I know what else your thinking. For 420 cals, i'd rather eat a burger from McDonalds. Yea, maybe. But not if you wanna lose a pound a day.
That brings my daily total to 845 cals. Which is low. But mind you, its only 7:15p.m.
Im planning on getting some sort of exercise..so if i'm hungry later i'll get some fruit and green tea =)
See ya tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment